Welcome to the 52nd FW Public Affairs Office!
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 0800 - 1700.
Call us at DSN: 314-452-6555 or COMM: 06565-61-6555
Email us at: email@example.com
The following is a list of services provided by the 52d Fighter Wing Public Affairs office per AFI 35-101, Public Affairs Operations. If your request falls in line with services offered the below, please submit a request on the PA submission form and select "General PA Support".
Authorized requests for multimedia support:
1. Emergency Response and Alert Photography – provides time-sensitive documentation of disasters, mishaps, crime scenes, material deficiency reports, investigations and significant/major damage to government property. IAW AFH35-115, alert image may only be released to the original requestor unless otherwise delegated in writing.
2. Material Deficiency Reports – Products produced based on AFI requirements.
3. Studio Photography:
4. Change of Command Ceremonies – Group-level and above.
5. Commander’s Call – Wing-level only unless a historically significant award is given such as the Order of the Sword.
6. Retirement / Promotion Ceremonies – Priority support for retirement/ promotion is reserved for Chief Master Sergeant (E9) and Colonel (O-6) or above, mission permitting. Self-help cameras and photographer training will be provided for any retirement/promotion manning cannot support.
7. Induction Ceremonies – Priority support to Chief / SNCO inductions only. NCO induction may be supported, mission permitting.
8. Distinguished Visitors – If visit lends a strategic message opportunity, PA with information capabilities, will support communicating the 52 FW command objectives during the DV visit. Support may also be provided, or historical and informational purposes as deemed necessary by the 52 FW Commander. Imagery provided via hyperlink.
9. Group Photos. Group-level or higher are authorized one group photo per command tenure, all others will be provided a self-help camera. Exceptions made for annual awards and/or historically significant events.
Requests not identified above will be considered and prioritized based on mission requirements, operations tempo and office manpower at the time of request.
52 FW/PA is UNABLE to support the following non-mission essential requests:
Requests not identified above will be considered and prioritized based on mission requirements, operations tempo and office manpower at the time of request. Requestors who 52 FW/PA cannot accommodate may check out self-help photography and/or video equipment.
Alteration of official photographic images is prohibited by DoD Directive 5040.5, Alteration of Official DOD Imagery.