- For a current contact list for available offices and services, refer to NSU Operations and Services.
The 470th ABS will temporarily change ops IAW official guidance on minimum staffing/physical distancing. While we still aim to deliver world class customer service, combating the spread of COVID-19 requires us to enact restrictive measures that will impact how we do business.
**Effective May 18:
- Appointment availability will increase while adhering to COVID ops guidelines. Here are some updates regarding continuous safety and closures:
- All services remain on an appointment only basis, no walk-ins allowed. Appointments will be available throughout the full duty week. Same day appointments are available but please call ahead before travelling to ensure we maintain separation of customers.
- Policies including mask wear, personal distancing, and limiting presence (i.e. fewest possible members required for a task) remain in effect.
- IAW installation guidance the CDC, SAC, and fitness facilities will remained closed until further notice.