The Marienhausklinik Bitburg is located at Krankenhaus-strasse 1, 54634 Bitburg, Germany.
The Marienhausklinik, formally known as the Clemens-August-Krankenhaus, offers 24/7 emergency services. These services are provided along the following specialty lines ambulatory surgery, internal medicine and OB/GYN.
The Marienhausklinik is not recommended for pediatric illness/injury with the exception of basic care for minor trauma such as cuts, sprains. Children requiring emergency care will be stabilized and transferred to hospitals in Wittlich or Trier for further medical attention, as necessary.
For more information:
Call -- 06561640;
Visit -- www.krankenhaus-bitburg.de
and click on American flag for English language information; or
* Locate a Web map -- www.google.de/maps?hl=de&safe=active&q=krankenhaus
Directions from Spangdahlem Air Base:
* Take B-50 towards Bitburg;
* Exit right onto Albachstrasse, approximately one mile prior to Bitburg Annex Main Gate roundabout, look for a sign for the Krankenhaus;
* Proceed straight on Albachstrasse for approximately 1 mile, the road will end at a T-junction and the Marienhausklinik main entrance will be immediately in front of you.
: Approximately 15 minutes from Spangdahlem AB.
Directions from Bitburg Annex:
* Exit Main Gate at Bitburg Annex and take third exit at roundabout (Motscher strasse);
* Proceed straight on Motscher strasse for approximately half a mile;
* Turn right onto Stockstrasse and follow this one-way road from approximately half a mile;
* Merge right onto Krankenhausstrasse;
* The Marienhausklinik will be on your left hand side.
: Approximately five minutes from Bitburg Annex