Krankenhaus der Barmherzigen Bruder
Published September 18, 2012
The Krankenhaus der Barmherzigen Bruder (Trier Bruderhaus) is located at Nordallee 1, Trier, Germany.
The Trier Bruderhaus offers 24/7 emergency services, a comprehensive array of emergency services and has been designated by German authorities as the official state center for emergency care in Rhine-land Palatine. A teaching hospital and medical referral center for the region, it operates 14 specialist medical departments.
For more information:
* Call -- 06512080
* Visit -- www.bk-trier.de
* Locate a Web map -- www.google.de/maps?hl=de&q=The+Krankenhaus
Directions from Bitburg Annex:
Head south on the B-51 until you get to the outskirts of Trier City. The distance from Bitburg to Trier is approximately 28 km;
* Continue on the B-51, head down the winding road, until you arrive in Trier City. At the first stop-light take a left and head across the bridge (Kaiser-Wilhelm-Brucke) over the Mosel River;
* Follow the priority road as it curves to the right (Martinsufer) merging into the far left lane and stay left;
* At the stop-light you will see a sign for Barmherzigen Bruder Krankenhaus; follow the road (Ausoniusstrasse - it curves to the left) and stay in the far left lane. Ausoniusstrasse will turn into Friedrich-Ebert-Allee;
* When you get to the next intersection, you will be in the middle lane--go straight thru this intersection onto Nordallee strasse.
* At the next stop light, take a left onto Theobaldstrasse, an Apotheke - "Pharmacy" can be seen across the street on the left;
* Take the next left, do not go straight as this is a different hospital, and the Trier Bruderhaus will be in front of you. Visitor's parking is on the left in the Parkhaus.
: Approximately 30 minutes from Bitburg, depending upon traffic.