The Klinikum Mutterhaus der Borromaerinnen (Trier Mutterhaus) is located at Feldstrasse 16, 54290 Trier, Germany.
The Trier Mutterhaus offers 24/7 Emergency Services; specializing in pediatric emergency care. It has a dedicated pediatric emergency room supported by pediatric wards specializing in child/adolescent surgery, neurology, intensive care, ENT, and child/adolescent psychiatry.
For more information:
* Call -- 06519470
* Visit -- www.mutterhaus.de
* Locate a Web map -- www.google.de/maps?hl=de&safe=active&q=Mutterhaus
* Head south on the B-51 until to the outskirts of Trier City. The distance from Bitburg to Trier is approximately 28 km.
* Continue on the B-51, head down the winding road, until you arrive in Trier City. At the first stop-light take a left and head across the bridge, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Brucke, over the Mosel River.
* Follow the priority road as it curves to the right, Martinsufer, and stay in the far right lane;
* At the stop-light turn right onto Katharinenufuer, driving alongside the Mosel River for approximately 400 yards, and merge to the far left lane when safe;
* At the next stop light turn left onto Bohmerstrasse;
* Take the next right onto Windmuhlenstrasse;
* Proceed straight on Windmuhlenstasse (the road will change its name to Feldstrasse when it crosses Krahnenstrasse). This road is marked by a sign that says dead end road. The hospital will be on your right hand side on Feldstrasse;
Do not turn into the main entrance as parking is not allowed in front of the hospital. You will find parking about 100 yards straight ahead on Feldstrasse to your right hand side.
: Approximately 30 minutes from Bitburg, depending upon traffic.